Thursday 29 December 2005

Top 10 books for 2005

In 2005 I read a total of 108 books.
You can see the complete list HERE, but the following are my top 10 reads, ranked in no particular order.

1. Home, The story of everyone who ever lived in our house By Julie Myerson
2. Magyk by Angie Sage
3. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
4. 84 Charing Cross Road by Helena Hanff
5. Stasiland by Anna Funder
6. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J K Rowling
7. The Guests of War Trilogy by Kit Pearson
8. I have lived a thousand years, growing up in the Holocaust by Livia Bitton-Jackson
9. The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber
10. The Namesake: a novel by Jhumpa Lahiri
Books read in 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...