Saturday 15 April 2006

Guild Journal arrives........

Well, it did earlier in the week, but I didn't get chance to read it until Good Friday, because, the whole population goes completely mad, and pharmacy is tremendously busy Easter week. There was an interesting article about Blogs, and creating one, for a one-name study. I've been cogitating since yesterday. I already have a perfectly good blog, albeit, it may be on the boring side to most people, it does actually mean something to me! To have a blog for my two one name studies.....might be a good idea......watch this space.......

Go on then.....I've given in.

ORLANDO

WORSHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...