Thursday 18 January 2007

The Birth Order Book: Why You Are the Way You Are by Kevin Leman

What a fascinating book. Thanks so much for sharing this. I'm going to search for my own copy. I think it is an excellent book for making us, as readers take stock of exactly who we are. I am always fascinated with this subject matter. I am sure that I have mentioned before, possibly in the review of the Kate Fox book, that I was recently asked my boss if I thought in English or Italian? A pondering notion.

Incidently, yesterday I was in a training session and we started off with a glass of water and asked all those present if they were half empty of half full and talked about the consequences of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...