Saturday 27 January 2007

Bound for Murder by Laura Childs

Started yesterday while at the hospital for an appointment and finished today. I love these books, they are easy and enjoyable reads.

I've read book one of the series, but not book two, but nonetheless, the story was easy to pick up. Carmela is still married to Shamus, and is slightly considering divorce, she now has a delightful dog call Boo, who dedicates his life to sleeping and being cute! This was a page turner, I simply had to find out who was responsible for the murder of Jamie and was surprised with the ending, I didn't see it coming......I do hope there is a 4th book in the scrapbook mystery series, and Carmela's scrapbook store sounds delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...