Monday 8 January 2007

Homework, Week 2, 2007: Daily Smiles - Monday

Each day this week I want you to journal about one thing that made you smile for that day. You can be as brief or as detailed as you like. Have fun!

My beloved OH came home yesterday with a tale that made me really smile. There is a staff car park, and some members have permenant spaces. Space A belonged to person A, and B parked in the space belonging to A. Person B was told "don't park there again it belongs to A"
The next day the same thing happened and this was repeated on day 3 too. On the fourth day Person A said to Person B "will you stop parking in my permenant space" to which person B replied "if you arrive earlier I won't be able to"

Cheeky, but it did make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...