Monday 10 January 2011

Sunday Obituary - Dorothy Lilian May nee Butcher 1915 - 2011

It somehow seems appropriate that I participate in this week's Sunday Obituary for Geneabloggers with the obituary of my Great Aunt.

From the Surrey Advertiser (Guildford Surrey Edition) 7th January 2011. This is the Announcement placed in the paper by my Cousin and her family.

"MAY, Dorothy formerly of Longore, Farncombe sadly passed away on 29th December 2010. Will be sadly missed by June, Ian, Kim, Lea, Dean, Nicky and family. Funeral service at Guildford Crematorium on 11th January at 11.00am."

To read more about My Great Aunt see an earlier posting & a further posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...