Tuesday 18 January 2011

Tuesday's Tip - Twitter

I love Twitter. When I first joined back in March 2010 I could not really see the point of it and I didn't use the account until just before Christmas when the first of the bad weather here in the UK set in. Since then I have explored Twitter further and now follow other users and indeed some even follow me!

I have an iPhone, another great invention and like many others I read Twitter using an application on my phone. Some of the tweets I read, I want to explore further using my computer and this is my Tuesday Tip, I mark them as favourites on Twitter, so I can easily find them again and explore to my hearts content! As soon as I have finished exploring or perhaps written a blog post I remove the favourite mark. It is not especially a genealogical or technological breakthrough but a useful tip that works for me and perhaps it might work for you?

1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...