Saturday 12 February 2011

Book Blogger Hop - Post of this week

Book Blogger Hop
From the Crazy-For-Books web page "the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!"

There are a few rules!
1. Enter your blog address at the linky list on the Crazy-For-Books website
2. Post about the hop on your blog & answer the question on the Crazy-For-Books website
3. Visit other blogs in the linky list

This weeks question is:

"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

This week has been fairly busy at work and I have come down with another cold, the 4th since November. I have written two book reviews

I have also spotted a Book Meme, in which feature what is in your mail box There has been a campaign here in the UK to save libraries. Well, with a new job in town I have taken to walking to and from work, on the way passing the library. Monday is one of two late nights, so I nipped in, the first time in more than 18 months. I reactivated my card and left with 4 books, out of a possible 12!

I have also been undertaking a series of genealogy posts, as part of the Family History Writing Challenge in which the challenge is to write every day. I have kept up and do write every day, although I have not posted them all to blogger, as I need to review for spellings etc, posts for days 7 - 12 should happen over the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Found you on the blog hop and I'm very glad I did. We obviously have the same taste in blog templates for a start...

    Liked your review of the Rachel Hore book too. I've enjoyed others by her, and must get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an eclectic and interesting blog you have! I'll definitely be stopping by again to read more. I'm glad I found you on the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...