Monday 7 February 2011

In My Mailbox - Week 1

"In my Mailbox" is a weekly meme I spotted on The Story Siren Blog. Read all about the fine details to take part. Here are the books that have arrived within the last week.

  • Outlander by Aaron Fletcher (eBay)
  • An Incomplete Revenge, A Maisie Dobbs Mystery (library book)
  • Messager of Truth, A Maisie Dobbs Mystery (library book)
  • Trade Winds by Christina Courtnay (library books)
  • The Distant Hours by Kate Morton (library books)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

    Linkwithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...