Monday 21 February 2011

In My Mailbox - Week 3

"In my Mailbox" is a weekly meme I spotted on The Story Siren Blog. Read all about the fine details to take part.

This last week has been fairly quiet as I've not been very well. I have had another cold which developed into a chest infection and a very painful ear which lead to more antibiotics. I therefore spent some time reading and blogging, and did not go out until Saturday and did not make my planned visit to the library.

Last Friday in the post a book arrived for my Mum, which was a present as part of her birthday present. Family Ties by Danielle Steele. So, whilst not strictly my book, it did arrive through my letterbox!

As a reward for going to the dreaded supermarket I selected two books
  1. A perfect Proposal by Katie Fforde
  2. The Double Comfort Safari Club by Alexander McCall Smith
On the way home I nipped into the local library, taking advantage of one of the two late nights.I didn't really need any reading material, but didn't manage to make it and left with
  1. The Step-mothers support group by Sam Baker
  2. 9th Judgement by James Patterson - how could I resist?

1 comment:

  1. Those supermarket books are like sweets for the kids. Should not be put near the end of the shop when we are weary and fed up and just want to get home. :)

    carol

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...