Sunday 20 March 2011

In My Mailbox - Week 6

The new day job suddenly cranked up a notch last week, which I was a little unprepared for, and consequently I was exhausted by the end of the week. I am sure my Thyroid is misbehaving again as I also felt a little out of sorts, which I really don't have time for.

As a result, I have got a bit behind on my blogging and I have various posts to edit and then post, and I also missed my regular "In the Mail Box" post for last Monday, so now we are a day early with the list of books acquired in the last two weeks.
  1. Wallaby Track by Aaron Fletcher
  2. Outback Legacy by Aaron Fletcher
  3. Outback Station by Aaron Fletcher
  4. Castaway by Aaron Fletcher
  5. The Book of Needlework by Mrs Isabella Beeton
  6. Mother's Gift by Debbie Macomber
Several weeks ago, I purchased via eBay the delightful scrapbook of an ancestor. I can't recall if I posted about this here or not, but look out for a post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...