Tuesday 1 March 2011

NaBloPoWo - Day 1 - Spring

I always associate the March 1st, with Spring. Daffodils blowing in a gentle spring breeze. Has that happened? No! It is cold again here, with a nasty wind chill and I am back again into jumpers and wearing gloves. I like the bright sunny mornings and it always cheers people up and puts a spring in their step!

1st March is known here as St David's Day, The National Day for Wales celebrating the Feast of St David's. To celebrate the day people either wear a symbol of a leek or a daffodil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...