Monday 28 March 2011

Sunday Salon - Purchases & Reviews

The last week has been busy on the work front, and catching up with my Anaemia induced exhaustion. The Waterstones order from nearly 3 weeks ago arrived in parts, the first book on Saturday and the last two books today.
  • Mrs Beeton's Book of Household Management (Abridged). Inspired by a Sunday Salon post from Bunny's Stuff
  • The Quilter's Knot by Arlene Sachitano
  • Quilt as Desired by Arlene Sachitano
I am so looking forward to reading those quilting books and I have added them to my list of reading for the Spring Reading Thing.

I have recently completed a review for Fading Scars by Paige Day and have two more reviews awaiting in the wings.
  • Kings of Colorado by David E Hilton
  • Eloquence of Desire by Amanda Williams following an email received from the author.
On the genealogy front I have almost completed the backlog of Fearless Female posts that I have been writing for Women's History Month and am contemplating a little project once all are completed.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to learn how to do a quilt!!!! Maybe I should give it a try!!!

    I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A-Z Blogging Challenge!!! I'm a co-host so should you need anything I'm here to help!! Feel free to stop by my blog to say hello or join us on Twitter (I'm @jenunedited)!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...