Saturday 23 April 2011

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Wk 17 - Pets

Week 17. Pets. Did you have any pets as a child? If so, what types and what were their names. Do you have pets now? Describe them as well. If you did not have pets, you can discuss those of neighbors or other family members.

Challenge starts Saturday 23rd April until Friday 29th April 2011.

By chance I have been taking part in the A-Z April Challenge, whereby each day of the month of April (excluding Sundays) those contributing to the challenge posted to their blog in response to the letter of the alphabet. I featured the pets of this household within this challenge and links to the relevant posts are below:

1 comment:

  1. My first pet was a cat that I used to dress and wheel about in a pram, needless to say it deserted me...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...