Friday 22 April 2011

Blogging A-Z - April Challenge - O is for .....


O is for...... Originality

One of the messages that I grew up with was, be yourself. As a teenager I was never one to run with the crowd. I enjoyed being me and am comfortable with who I am and what I have achieved. I guess there is a blessing in that.

This blog is a reflection of me, - hence the title Ramblings of a fisherman's wife and is a sounding board, a method by which I can ramble into the ether and comment on my genealogy and books. There are the odd mentions to my day job, but only the odd passing mention.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to hear that you have managed throughout life to be true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...