Sunday 4 September 2011

Sunday Salon - Reviews, writing and further ponderings....


This week has been a busy one.  I spent several hours reading and reviewing several blogs as one of the Judges for Book Bloggers Awareness Week, which starts next week. I am looking forward to that and hope to participate with the blogging prompts.







I also completed reading The Reverse Immigrant, Return to my Sicilian Roots by Alfred M Zappala. I really enjoyed this book and found it to be apart from interesting and enlightening with a lovely mix of humour and fact thought provoking, given that I am half Sicilian. You can read my review HERE.

I am looking forward to the second book in the series from Alfred which is due to be released in the US at the end of next week.

I have caught up very slightly with my review postings and still have some to do. I seem to have lost a few that I know I posted which is irritating, thankfully I have back ups and need to repost.

I have spent some time pondering on a small project which I hope to release for viewing in early October. Based upon a project that I shelved about 10 years ago. So far all seems to be going well and I am looking forward to its blog release. Details will be appearing on the Anglers Rest blog in due course.

Well, that is it for another week. I hope everyone has a good one. Things on my work front have started to improve and when things are down you can only go up!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a busy and bookish week, too!

    Here's my Sunday Salon!

    And it's time for
    Readerbuzz's September Giveaway!

    Stop by! I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...