Tuesday 3 January 2012

Tea Cup Tuesday - Commemorative for the Future

During the lead up to Christmas I took part in the Virtual Advent Tour hosted by Marg of Intrepid Reader. I loved taking part and am still reading the posts others submitted - with all these great blogs and posts it is a wonder we have time for books or anything else! Anyway, I wrote for two events 18th December, which was selected because it would have been my Grandmother's 99th Birthday. I chose to make the remembrance different using Kiva. I plan to commorate other specific family events using Kiva during 2012. The other post was on 21st December and was written to commemorate my husband's special birthday. As part of his special present I purchased this personalised mug for him from Emma Bridgewater




A lovely commemorative for the future.

Taking part in Tea Cup Tuesday hosted by Artful Affirmations & Martha's Favourites

4 comments:

  1. I dearly love Emma...my grandmother's name was Emma Bridgewater nee Rice...opposite of potter Emma. I featured an Emma mug in my blog post too! They are so comfortable to drink from!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Emma Bridgewater and I KNOW this will be a very special and appreciated gift! Happy Tea Day and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, his own special mug from Emma!
    How special to commemorate ones own family history!
    thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I guess, your husband was delighted to get such a special gift. The mug looks really masculine and elegant. Nice idea. Thanks for sharing and have a great New Year.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...