Tuesday 17 January 2012

Tea Cup Tuesday - Santa's Around the World

A few weeks ago I wrote my collection of Spode Santa mugs. You can read about that HERE. As I said in that post I was missing two from the set; Santa's of Germany and Russia. I was delighted then to see for sale, via a well known site a lovely example of the German mug. So made my bid and awaited, fingers crossed for the auction to finish.

Last week the mug made it across the Atlantic. Isn't it lovely?




Just need to locate a Russian Santa, and I will have a full set!

Taking part in Tea Cup Tuesday hosted by Artful Affirmations & Martha's Favourites

2 comments:

  1. How neat you found a missiung one! Hope the other is not far behind. They are so nice!
    Smiles,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo hoooo for you! I am thrilled you found one more of this wonderful Santa set! I hope you find the Russian one soon too.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...