Sunday 19 February 2012

Book Blogger Hop - February 2012

Book Blogger Hop


I had missed my regular weekend stop off at the Book Blogger Hop and was delighted to see that it is back with a few changes. Instead of weekly, it will now be monthly. Here the list of blogs I have visited this month.
  1. Hawaii Book Blog 
  2. Sukos Notebook 
  3. Miss Remmers Review 
  4. Puss Reboots 
  5. Bags, Books and Bon Jovi 
  6. Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer 
  7. So Many Books, So Little Time 
  8. Cosy Up Book Reviews 
  9. Literary Obsession
  10. The New Dork Review of Books

2 comments:

  1. I might just start joining in again if it is just monthly. I used to enjoy doing so but it was too often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was nice to join in again. Monthly I can cope with!

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...