Saturday 1 June 2013

Armchair BEA Instagram Challenge


As part of the Armchair BEA activities participants were encouraged to share their photos using the prompts in the picture displayed via instagram with the twitter tag of #ArmchairBEA







29th May: Your Armchair -  well I forgot share. but I did take a picture. This is the chair that I have in my study.

30th May: TBR Pile - Today there were two pictures, both shared, albeit, on the wrong day!

This is the next pile to read - excluding library books and one book here is a re-read;
A Town Like Alice by Neville Shute


My recent purchases - just 3 books!

31st May  - Best of 2013


My best of 2013 as it inspired me to buy two of the three books in the photo above

1st June - Reading Buddy

Let me introduce you to my reading buddy - This is Alfie. He is a 5 year old Border Terrier who makes up for his small size in personality!



1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...