Sunday 2 June 2013

Armchair BEA - Wrap Up Post

Design credit: 
Sarah of Puss Reboots
Well today is the Armchair BEA wrap up, hasn't that week gone quick?

This is according to my diary and blog the third year I have taken part, all virtual attendance though. It is the first year I have participated every day and I have enjoyed the prompt discussions, the sharing of book titles and meeting other book bloggers.

In fact I shall be sorry the Armchair BEA has finished! I am still reading comments left for me and responding to them and visiting other participants. You can see who else took part in Armchair BEA HERE.

You can recap on my posts below
  1. 27th May - Introductory Post
  2. 28th May - Genre Classics
  3. 29th May - Genre Fiction & Blog Development
  4. 30th May - Literary Fiction
  5. 31st May - Genre Non Fiction
  6. 31st May - Ethics
  7. 1st June - Children's Literature
  8. 1st June - Keeping it Real
  9. 1st June - Instagram Challenge
  10. 2nd June - What Did We Miss?
  11. 2nd June - Wrap Up 
I really can not express how much I have enjoyed the prompts, sharing my thoughts and recommendations, reading other blogs and meeting other bloggers and adding to my reading wish list. It has been great and I shall bookmark for another year.

Well done to the Armchair BEA team for a great event. Perhaps one year I will cross the pond and attend in reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...