Monday 18 November 2013

In Search of Leo Muller

A week or so ago, I came across this article, in which the author, Eric Muller explained that he was trying to discover the exact fate of his late Uncle, Leo Muller, in Europe during the Holocaust.

Apart from feeling dreadfully sad at the article, not in terms of Eric writing it, but sadness of the fate that his Uncle suffered and then the further, morally wrong issue that arose when someone contacted Eric when he made a video explaining what he was seeking and why.

I will share the video here, because with the power of social media I do hope that Eric receives what I desires and thus his family can have a degree of closure.



The video is in German, but if you visit this link and click on transcript you can read in English what Eric is asking.

I am not connected in any way to Eric, although I did drop him an email. I simply wanted to share the video and article with my readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...