Sunday 16 March 2014

The In-Depth Genealogist - Digital Magazine - Issue 14 - OUT NOW!

Picture
The next issue of the free digital magazine is available NOW!











You can read my Introduction post HERE and you can follow the column by visiting The In-Depth Genealogist website and subscribing via email or via twitter and Facebook.

This month's Across the Pond column is about Medical Genealogy - Sad Next Steps. This edition is dedicated to the incredible women who was my Mum who passed away on 14th February 2014 and will always be in my thoughts.

Happy reading & researching!

1 comment:

  1. Well written post. I can only imagine how difficult this was to write.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...